Mole appeared, size increasing. Skin coloured, water and blood came out after squeezing. Cure?

I have a mole On my lower abdomen above my pubic bone it appeared approx 10 years ago when I pulled out an ingrown hair but it has slowly increased in size so slowly I don't know if it's maybe just stretched while iv grew... It is slightly raised use to look like a 50p shape but smaller than the top of a pencil now it's about the size of the top of a pencil slightly bigger its still quite flat and smooth but not very symmetrical kind of splodgy looking. Doc said years ago it was nothing to worry about... But I now have a small hard spot like skin coloured painless growth on the upper inner part of my thigh for about 5 weeks, with no sign of it going away I squeezed it and a bit of water and blood came out of it.
Posted Wed, 15 May 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Satyadeo Choubey 2 hours later

Moles are of no concern till they are not increasing in size or changing in texture or similar mole is not appearing in nearby region. Once these changes start appearing they must be taken seriously, because they may be cancerous.

At this juncture, I will advise you to get a biopsy done from both these skin lesion. This is simple outdoor procedure and can be done by any doctor especially surgeons or dermatologist. Histopathology report of the biopsy sample will make everything clear about the nature of the lesion whether it is benign one or cancerous.

Do not squeeze the lesion unnecessarily.

Best wishes,