Missing periods after bleeding. Am I pregnant?

Had period on the start of August and later by August 23rd, bleeding started again which lasted till Sep 3rd. And now, till date Sep 27th, i havent got periods yet. I have been travelling a lot and climates changes. I am scared, am i pregnant?
Posted Wed, 17 Oct 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 42 minutes later

I would like to know some more details related to your problem so that I understand better and opine specifically.

Are your periods regular ?
How long are the cycles ?
How long is the flow in each cycle?
Kindly provide the details related to days prior to the irregularity.

Did you have intercourse after Sep 3, If so kindly mention the dates.
Are you on any medication for long term?

Waiting for the information,
Follow-up: Missing periods after bleeding. Am I pregnant? 14 minutes later
Periods were regular till august
Usually 28 day cycles
4-5 days

No intercourse after Sep 3rd, but had around mid July and 2nd week August.

No Long term medications. Just had antibiotics for pimple near vagina (which was probably caused due to allergy)
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 15 hours later

Thanks for the information.

Based on the history provided the pregnancy seems to be a least possibility.

It is hormonal imbalance what you are having , this is a normal phenomenon occurring in rather healthy women occasionally.This happens either due to nutritional change or any other change in the environmental conditions.It will correct on its own within next cycle.If the irregularity in the periods continue for another two months then you may have to consult a Gynaecologist who can advise you corrective hormonal treatment.

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you good health.