Missing periods. Taken mensovit. What is the best method of abortion if I am pregnant?

My last mensuration period was on 06 Jun 12 and I have a cycle of 28-30 days. As I did not get the cycle this month, I have taken mensovit for 3 times a day (2 at a time) for getting the cycle regularly, but I could not get the cycle again. Will I be pregnant. I dont want a child now, What is the best method of abortion if I am pregnant.
Posted Fri, 27 Jul 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 10 minutes later
If you are not taking a contraceptive, had unprotected intercourse then there is every chance that you are pregnant.
Confirm it with urine pregnancy test and ultrasound for pregnancy.
The best method for termination of early pregnancy is medical termination, take the kit under the consultation of a gynecologist.
I hope this advise would be helpful for you.