Missing periods. Pregnancy test positive. Can i get cipla MTP kit in medical shop?

Hi Doctor, My girl friend has jsut noticed, using Prega news pregnancy test kit. she is pregnant. Her last MC started on 2'july-2012. Till now there no sign of MC. And test is positive. We are in kerala, kindly suggest, How can i get Cipla MTP kit and how to use the MTP kits. Is it available in medical shop? or we can purchase it through online in india. plz help us.
How can i purchase, you can suggest some good clinic in cochin. we don't want to disclose this to our friends and family
Posted Thu, 30 Aug 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Roshni Agarwal 55 minutes later

MTP kit is available at any pharmacy, however it is a prescription alone medication which can be bought with a prescription from a doctor. Further its use needs to be monitored by an expert trained in field of medical termination of pregnancy. This is to avoid complications like continuous heavy bleeding or incomplete abortion.

So for her safety, I recommended you see a gynecologist and do not try MTP pills by yourself.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need further information.