Missing periods. How to use combipack of mifepristone and misoprostol? Diet and precaution?

Respected doctor,
i am 40 years old having 2 children, I have missed periods from 13 days ,Please tell me how to use Combipack of mifepristone & misoprostol Tablets of Sun Pharma,Combipack contains:-
(A)Mifepristone 1 Tablet 200mg

(B) Misoprostol 4 Tablet (each tablet contains 200 mcg)
Also tell me precautions & diet

Posted Tue, 18 Dec 2012 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
The number one gold standard advise is that these are prescription medicines and should be taken under a gynecologist's supervision.
The Mifepristone is taken stat. and the Misoprostol 2tablets taken at 24-36 hours and another 2 Misoprostol 8hours later.
There is no special precautions or dietary restrictions for these drugs.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have any follow up queries or doubts, you can forward them for me, and I shall be glad to help you.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.