Missing periods. Having tender breast, sore nipples and clear thick discharge from vagina. HPT negative. Pregnant?

Question
hello, my name is XXXXXXX Newman. I am 2 weeks late for my period. i have tender breasts and sore nipples, I have a clear but thick discharge from my vagina. I have been feeling queasy and threw up once. I have taken 4 home pregnancy kits and one test at the doctors and all came back negative. I've had two kids so I know the signs. could I be pregnant? or is there something else wrong?
Posted Wed, 22 Aug 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Your symptoms are suggestive of pregnancy. Since the repeated urine tests are negative, you can go for a serum beta Hcg evaluation under the guidance of your gynecologist.
In case this comes negative then pregnancy is ruled out and you can get hormonal pills prescribed for a withdrawal bleeding from your gynecologist.
Since this the first such episode, it is not likely to be related to any serious health problem. Commonly it is caused by a minor hormonal imbalance which corrects itself in 2-3 cycles.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.