Missing periods. Having stomach pain while moving. What could be the problem?

hi there,

my period is late and hasn;t arrive, now im having XXXXXXX pain in the stomach when moving.

could you please help me

Posted Fri, 31 Aug 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to healthcare magic!
You can feel and recognize the pain of menses.
As your menses are due the I think this pain is related to the menses.
Some ladies have a typical ill health just prior to menstrual discharge, which is called premenstrual syndrome.
It is manifested by irritability of mood, emotional lability, edema, nausea and slight weight gain and congestion of genital organs.
You will get a good relief from OTC tab mefenamic acid+ dicyclomine thrice a day till menses(start 2 days before the expected date and continue till first day of menses)
if you can get.
Otherwise use Ultracet.

I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!
Follow-up: Missing periods. Having stomach pain while moving. What could be the problem? 1 hour later
Hi Doctor,

doens't feel like menses. which was the weird part. is there any steps i can take to check for any serious health issues?

Welcome back to healthcare magic Physician's desk!
The abdomen is the Pandora's box of possibilities.
If it is not feeling like menses pain then please avoid taking the medicines I suggested earlier but you need a local physical examination and probably you would need an ultrasound abdomen to get the better insight in the possible causes.

I think the advise would be helpful for you.

If you still have queries if any, please feel free to communicate back.

And if satisfied with my solution then please accept the answer and take a moment to express your feelings in the Review Section about my Clinical skills!

Wish you a great XXXXXXX