Missing period after having sex without intercourse. Started spotting with cramps. Implantation bleeding?

Question
Hi, me and my gf had sex without intercourse a month ago around her ovulation day. No intercourse and no ejaculation near her, i did ejaculate, but in the toilet, not on her body. The only reason that she can be pregnant (i think) is because she sat on my chest when i had precum. Is it possible that the precum travel through my belly and enter her vagina? Right now she is 1 week late for her period. A week after we did this, she had brown spotting for 4 days and whitish until now. The only pregnancy symptoms is just slight cramp that she usually had before her period. Can she be pregnant? Is that brown spotting can be consider as implantation bleeding? She also had stress lately thinking that she might be pregnant, travelling from sydney to malaysia, and a lot of work.
Posted Sun, 10 Feb 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 2 hours later
Actually with what you have described, the penis has not come in contact with the vaginal orifice. Sitting on the chest does not make pregnant. The sperms cannot travel like this on a dry skin.
The delay in her periods can occur due to causes like,
-psychological excessive stress and strain which can affect hypothalamo pituitary axis,
-in conditions like poly cystic ovarian syndrome,
-excessive exercise, dieting etc which will lead to loss of body fat,
-usage of contraceptive pills,
-thyroid disorders etc,
The mils spotting she had is not likely to be due to implantation bleeding.
She needs to wait for few more days for her periods to start normally.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Missing period after having sex without intercourse. Started spotting with cramps. Implantation bleeding? 7 minutes later
Is stress because of thinking that she might be pregnant can also affect her period?
Is it possible that the brown spotting was because bactery infection because I gave her an oral sex in her vagina when we had sex.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 40 minutes later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
The stress of thinking about pregnancy can delay the periods.
The single time brown spotting is not likely to be due to a vaginal infection since there is no associated excessive vaginal discharge, itching, change in color of discharge, etc. This is more likely to be related to a mild hormonal imbalance.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: Missing period after having sex without intercourse. Started spotting with cramps. Implantation bleeding? 9 hours later
Is there also a possibility that she doesnt has her period this month and get it next month?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 12 hours later
This can happen only if she is taking oral contraceptive pills regularly. Otherwise she is likely to have a delayed period.
You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.
I wish you the very best in whatever you do.
Warm regards