Missed taking printec 28 pill. Had unprotected sex and started spotting. Worrisome

I am on Sprintec 28. I missed a pill this week and I took two together today, I'm at the beginning of week three of my pill pack. I have some light breakthrough bleeding but this happens nearly every month even if i don't miss any pills. Last night I had sex without a condom but he pulled out. I'm very worried. Should I take emergency contraception?

Posted Sun, 6 Jan 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
If you have taken your missed pill within 24 hrs & there was no ejaculation inside vagina then there is no need of taking emergency contraceptive pill.
However you would have to take precaution till one week of missed pill period.
I hope your query has been answered.
I will be available for your your further queries.