Missed taking pop pill. Having light pink mucus, lower abdominal cramp and back ache. Concerned

hi im eighteen been taking the pop pill i have missed a couple and have not been taking it the same time daily the first day of my last period was the 12th of this month and for the past couple of days i have had light pink mucus accompanied with lower tummy cramps and backache my legs feel achey and i had a nosebleed this morning headaches aswell what could this be also i was constipated yesterday and a little sick last night im concerned
Posted Tue, 19 Feb 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
POP pills need to be taken the same time every day.Because of your missed pills,its definite that you are not protected in this cycle. Since you lmp was 12 XXXXXXX you are probably having break through bleeding at present. You may get this due to improper pill intake.You are past the ovulation days, but too early to check for pregnancy.Unless you miss a period,no need to take a pregnancy test. But you should know that the improper pill use has left you unprotected in the future.
However,i must add that the nose bleed/headache isnt normal. I strongly suggest you get that investigated with further tests.