Missed taking norethisterone and started bleeding. Will it be stopped after continuing medicine?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
I've forgotten to take my norethisterone for one day and I'm bleed if I contained taking them will it stop
Posted Sat, 10 Nov 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later
Forgetting norethisterone tablet only for one day is not likely to cause the bleeding. You can take the forgotten tablet now within next 24 hours. If you continue taking rest of the medication regularly, then bleeding is not likely. Mild spotting may happen which will subside without any treatment.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.