Missed regular period, have spotting. Done home pregnancy test. Is there a possibility of pregnancy?

Good
Question
I have regular period .I suppose to have my period on april 28 but until now may 14 I haven't have period yet and I had a lot of pain on my lower bak for almost 2 weeks ready but on yesterday I have spotting and I thought my period start but they are stop. I took 3 home pregnancy test but negative.I dont know that I am pregnant or not but now I haven't have my heavy period just have some spotting.
Posted Mon, 4 Jun 2012 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX
Thanks for writing in.
I suggest you should see a Gynecologist at the earliest, as these signs need investigation.
You should have at least two main tests to rule out an ectopic pregnancy i.e. a blood pregnancy test ( serum B hCG ) & a trans-vaginal ultrasound scan.
Even if these tests turn out to be negative for pregnancy they may provide useful information about the cause of your delayed period.
If any time the pain is sever or you feel weak or dizzy you should rush to a hospital.
Please write back if you have any question in your mind I will be happy to answer.
Wish you good health.
Regards.

Follow-up: Missed regular period, have spotting. Done home pregnancy test. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? 6 hours later
Thank you for answered my question. i will going to my doctor as soon. but i just waanna ask you one thing is it possible i get preagant for my sittuation

Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 9 hours later
You are welcome.
Yes, pregnancy is a possibility that must be ruled out with surety in your case. Although home pregnancy test is very sensitive in diagnosing a pregnancy but sometimes this test may give false negative result. Therefore I suggested a blood test to be 100% sure.
Hope you get well soon.
Best Regards.

Follow-up: Missed regular period, have spotting. Done home pregnancy test. Is there a possibility of pregnancy? 8 hours later
Thank you very much

Answered by Dr. Kulsoom Qureshi 14 hours later
you are always welcome here with all your questions.
Please close this query by accepting & rating my answer if you have got the desired response.
Thank you.