Missed period with stomach cramp. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

Ok well i'm a little worried. i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 7th of December. I started having really bad cramps a few days after that. i got my period on the 15th and i normally don't get it until after the 23rd of every month. Now i still feel really bloated and i'm having cramps again like i'm about to get my period!! What the heck is wrong with me? Should i take a preg test?
Posted Thu, 17 Jan 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 27 minutes later

If you had a regular period on 15th December, then it's unlikely that you are pregnant.

But if you are not sure about whether it was regular period , then get a urine pregnancy test done after around 15 th of next month.Till then urine pregnancy test is unlikely to help.

Sometimes periods can get preponded for various reasons and common cause is hormone related.

Hope this answers your question.

Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.