Missed period. Is it possible for precum to have semen secretion, is fingering sufficient to pass on the seminal secretion to the vaginal tract? Could I be pregnant?

Psychiatrist
Question
hi, i'm a virgin, and maybe worried too much and would appreciate some clarifications/assurance. my bf and me never had sex. But, Is there any chance of getting pregnant through these scenarios: 1) Can sperm go through boxer materials n sip into me? I was pretty wet at the time.
2) He got erected, does that mean he automatically have precum?? and If he had some pre cum and if it got on his hand, n then by fingering my vagina, would the sperm get in me? However, He claimed that he did not ejaculate. He kept his boxer on all the times exept when I touched him.
We had this incident on my 28th day. I was supposed to have period around that time, but now it's already the 40th day and I still don't have my period. (I had a bit stress on/off earlier that month too actually). Should I be worried???
Posted Wed, 24 Apr 2013 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 2 hours later
Hello
Thanks for your query. I understand your doubts in the mind. It is indeed possible for precum to have semen secretion and hypothetically fingering is sufficient to pass on the seminal secretion to the vaginal tract. However the chabces of impregnation are far lower than following a sexual act. I would suggest you undergo an urine pregnancy test to be on the safer side. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar

Follow-up: Missed period. Is it possible for precum to have semen secretion, is fingering sufficient to pass on the seminal secretion to the vaginal tract? Could I be pregnant? 13 minutes later
Would you be able to further explain or go through the chances of getting pregnant through clothes or fingering, with or without ejaculation? I read somewhere that the chances are negligible..?
Even though I still haven't had period yet, it's been 13 days since the incident and I have no symptoms whatsoever.
Would appreciate any further educations on this. Thank you
Best regards

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 6 minutes later
Hello
I agree with you the chances are negligible around one in hundred to hundred and fifty cases. Ofccourse a delay in menstruation could be due to multiple reasons including stress. However to be on the safer side I would suggest urine pregnancy test. Wish you good luck.
Dr Sundar