Missed period. Had unprotected sex. Want medicine for abortion

Hii. wife missed period by two days and still he feel nothing about period. ....I m afraid she get pregnant because we done a unprotected sex after 10 days of her last period can u give me the medicine for abortion. .we don't want baby now
Posted Sat, 6 Apr 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 34 minutes later
Your wife missed the periods only by two days. Since you are sexually active and periods are overdue, it is better to get an evaluation done for pregnancy first and then plan for any abortion. You can get home pregnancy test done which is simple and efficient in detecting pregnancy. The test is performed using pregnancy kits, which are readily available in market using few drops of early morning urine. Alternately, you can consult a gynecologist immediately who will do a serum beta HCG test and a pelvic ultrasound to confirm or rule out pregnancy.
If the pregnancy test comes positive and you want an abortion with medicines then there are kits for abortion available, which you can get on a doctor's prescription. It is best to use these kits under the expert guidance of a gynecologist, as such kits are often associated with complications like excessive bleeding and incomplete abortion. You will have to search a gynecologist near your place for guidance.
I would advise you to get the tests done for pregnancy first. Seek the help of gynecologist accordingly.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.