Missed period. Had sex but semen did not go inside. Suggest the medication to have immediate periods?

Infertility Specialist
Question
I AM 24 YEARS OLD.I AM MISSING MY PERIOD FOR LAST TWO MONTHS.MY LAST PERIOD OCCURRED ON 22/06/2013 TO 25/06/2013.I AM UNMARRIED.BUT IN A PHYSICAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY FIANCE.BUT I AM SURE THAT SEMEN DID NOT GO INSIDE. PLEASE TELL ME SOME MEDICINE THAT PERIOD WILL COME IMMEDIATELY .I AM IN TENSION.
Posted Sat, 14 Sep 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 38 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) I would first suggest you get a pregnancy test done by urine pregnancy test at home.

2) If it is positive, get back the gynecologist for a scan. If not pregnant, please wait for sometime and you will get periods spontaneously.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.

Follow-up: Missed period. Had sex but semen did not go inside. Suggest the medication to have immediate periods? 45 hours later
I HAVE DONE THE TEST.IT WAS NEGATIVE.I HAVE ALSO DONE USG IN LOWER ABDOMEN.I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT I HAVE PROBLEM IN PCOD.IS THAT ANY SERIOUS PROBLEM?

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 8 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

If you are not pregnant, dont worry. In PCOD periods are delayed little bit. Please wait patiently and relaxed till then. Its not serious problem though.