Missed giving polio drop to a child. What should I do now?

My child is 16 month old I have given Polio Drop given by government in Banglore on 20 th XXXXXXX 2013. I missed nex drop provided by them on 24th Feb 2013. Where to get it?. Or I can give on next cycle?.
Posted Mon, 18 Mar 2013 in Vaccinations
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 9 minutes later

Relax, there is nothing to worry.

Polio drops given by government are in addition to routine immunization.
You can give it on next cycle.

Complete his immunization as per schedule .Next due is Dpt booster at 18 months of age against diphtheria, pertussis (whooping cough) and tetanus and he will get his polio drops at that time too.

Hope I have answered your query, if you have any other question I would be glad to help.

God bless.