Missed contraceptive for some days and did not have period. Could I continue the pill?

I missed the last 3 days of my contraceptive pill. I haven't had a period. Should I restart my pills now after having a 7 day break? I have done a pregncy test
Posted Wed, 23 Oct 2013 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 5 days later
Brief Answer:
you can cantake pills in next next month

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to health care magic.
I hope your pregnancy test has been negative.
If that is the case then you can restart the pills for the next month as routine and try to take the oral contraceptive pills regularly.
Irregular pills have very high failure rate and they can affect your hormonal balance and so to cause unwanted side effects.
I hope the advice will be helpful for you.