Missed birth control pill. Had unprotected sex. What can I do?

I had unprotected sexy and missd a birth control pill the day befor and my period is next week wit should i do?
Posted Wed, 17 Jul 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 58 minutes later
If you have had an unprotected sex and missed your dose of birth control pill,then best would be to take an emergency contraceptive like PLAN B,to be on safer side.
PLAN B can be taken upto 5 days after the unprotected sex but it works best if you take it immediately or as early as possible.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck