Miscarriage, cramping, bloated stomach. Pregnancy test negative. Why is the uncomfortable stomach feeling?

Hi, I had a missed miscarriage, with a D&C performed on Friday 20 April (9 weeks gestation). I then had a spotting Tuesday 19 May, followed by a light bleed from Thursday 21 May for 4 days. I thought I felt light cramping around Saturday 2 XXXXXXX which lasted 24 hours. I thought this might be ovulation. We did not have sex from my period until Sunday 3 XXXXXXX after this cramping had stopped. I was therefore expecting my period anytime from Tuesday 19 XXXXXXX and I felt bloated from this date. However I have not had any bleeding yet. I did a home pregnancy test on Tuesday 19, which was negative. It has now been over a week of uncomfortable feelings in my abdomen area, and I am getting annoyed at feeling yucky all the time, knowing that I am probably not pregnant. What else could explain this uncomfortable feeling?
Posted Mon, 16 Jul 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 3 hours later

Thanks for the query

From what you have explained to me it looks like you are suffering from dyspepsia or otherwise called gastritis. It could be due to the stress you are in right now. I would suggest you to XXXXXXX your physician for a prescription of Pantaprazole which has to be taken in the morning on an empty stomach for a week. The other things are
1. To eat on time and not to skip meals
2. Avoid spicy food and too much coffee
3. To sleep on time and adequaltely

I hope I have answered your query, if you have no further queries please accept my answer.

I wish you a speedy recovery