Mild vaginal yeast infection cleared with miconazole nitrate. Had a swollen gland and have Hashimotos thyroid. Is it a yeast infection?

I am a 69 year old female and would like to know if the following symptoms suggest a systemic yeast infection:mild vaginal yeast infection, cleared with miconazole nitrate; sudden appearance of red rash near armpit; not itching, not particularly burning; sudden onset of slight sore throat; have had mild dry cough for years. Very slight fever. Also I am not taking anitbiotics; I don't use deodorant; I have been on gluten free diet for several years. I have Hashimotos thyroid condition (nothing new). I use high quality probiotics daily to aid digestion. Oiginally slower digestion was caused by elavil. also, a couple weeks ago before any symptoms, I had a swollen gland for a brief time. Also I have been swimming regularly in a chorinated pool and hot tub.. Could I have a systemic yeast infection? Thank you.
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
details required

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query and a detailed description of your condition.
It is not a systemic yeast infection.
First of all systemic yeast infection can occur only in a immuno compromised condition like hiv.
Secondly yeast infection cannot present with just systemic involvement. There must be a cutaneous involvement also.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.