Mild sensation in the chest. ECG normal, advised Combiflam for pain. Should I worry ?

Cardiologist, Interventional
I am 24 Years old. I am having mild sensation like feeling in the chest since October, 2011. The discomfort is irregular and often not noticed by me if I get busy with some work. The discomfort does not increase with exertion. There is no discomfort in the shoulder, back etc. I had severe pain the mornings in October, 2011 during sleep in an air-conditioned room which reduced significantly when an NSAID - Combiflam was taken. I started using warm blankets later on and the morning pain/pain after a few hours of sleep in a cold room disappeared. I walk on the treadmill at 6 Kms/hour speed for 30 minutes 5 days a week. I do not feel any pain or trouble walking on the treadmill. I also play casual Cricket once in a week and also climb stairs several times in a day without any trouble. The discomfort is not affected by breathing. I have a doubt that this pain might be caused due to my taking treadmill from one room to the other due to the situation in my house which may be straining the muscle but as a long time has passed since this discomfort began, I am worried.

I consulted my Family Doctor, an MD and vastly experienced in October 2011 and he examined me thoroughly. He also did an ECG which I am uploading for your reference. He told me that everything is normal and there is no need to worry. He asked me to take Combiflam if pain is not tolerable which I have not taken since then as it has always been very mild and tolerable and almost unnoticeable.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Heart Rate and Rhythm Disorders
Answered by Dr. Prabhakar C Koregol 7 hours later
Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for detailed history. As rightly said by you it looks like muscular pain and can persist for prolonged period after initiating event like moving the treadmill. Also the fact that you are able to do so much of physical exercise with out any discomfort almost makes it unrelated to heart. However if you too much trouble or concerned about the symptoms get treadmill test done. if not much troblesome you should be fine with occassional use of analgesics and consider ortho opinion.