Ask a Urologist   »  

Mild pain on touching tip of penis, loss of appetite

I'm a man, 21 years old. Today I started to feel minimal pain when I touch the left side of the purple part of my penis. When I touch it, it hurts a little bit at the top of the penis. It doesn't look different than the usual. Also, since a week ago, I have a little bit less appetite.
Posted Sat, 9 Jun 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 12 minutes later

If there is no swelling and no redness over the affected area of the penis ,then I would ask you not to worry as the pain you have could be due to contusion caused by minor unnoticed trauma.

The problem will subside on its own if the tenderness or pain is more then pouring some cold water on the penis will suffice.

If you see there is any lesion developing or swelling the you may have to get examined and treated accordingly.

The loss of appetite is not related to the penis problem you have.Do take appetiser syrups like CYPON (Cyproheptidine) 10 ml twice daily before food to improve your appetite.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.