Mild pain in left testicle, pains when bladder is full. Reasons ?

Hello, I have a mild pain in my left testicle. no inflammation. I have pain when my bladder is full in early morning. Can i get any help on this please?
Posted Wed, 18 Jul 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later

I understand your query and concern.
Pain in testes could be due to infection or twist (Torsion).
You need to be examined to be physically examined at the time of the pain episode to understand the cause. But there will be swelling or severe pain in these situations.
If u do not have any of these, medical attention may not be needed urgently.
The urinary bladder gets full overnight and pain due to distended bladder is common early mornings.
If the pain persists or occurs when the bladder is not full, u need medical attention to look for infection and so on.
Hope I answered. Kindly get back for doubts, if any. Otherwise kindly accept and rate the answer.