Mild burning sensation at the tip of penis with pain in testicles. Pee little than normal. Is it normal?

I have a mild burning sensation in the tip of my penis with some accoassional pain in my testicals, i pee little however more frequently than i would think is normal ?
Posted Wed, 22 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 30 days later
If you feel the need to pass urine very frequently or if you find that after passing urine,you need to go again in few minutes,then this could be simple UTI ).
Another possibility may be because of sexually transmitted infection specially,if you had a recent change of sexual partner.
This can also happen if you are circumcised and there is local rubbing leading to pain at the tip.
However chances of UTI  appear more,since you are complaining of occasional testicular pain also.
Just wait and watch and take plenty of water and see your symptoms.
If symptoms don't go away or if they increase or if there is associated penile discharge and there is feeling of being unwell,then consult your doctor for thorough examination and investigation.
I hope it helps however you may revert to me or any further query.
Best of luck