Migraine and gastric problem. Prescribed with pantocid. Trying to get pregnant. Does it have any effect on fertility?

Mar 2013
Hi i am having migrane and gestric and i tried to get pregnant. The doctors gave me some medicines such as pantacid, etc. Does it have any effect on getting pregnant? Thanks.
Posted Tue, 5 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Pantocid has NO EFFECT on fertility, you can safely take it.
To know if the other medications are safe or not, please provide me a complete list with the dosages and the time duration for which you have been taking them or are supposed to take them in future.
All the best to you.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.