Methamphetamine addiction. Suffering from anxiety. Will the drug be detectable in urine after a week of usage?

Hi over a week and a half I have had meth every second day how long will it be detectable in my urine Also I'm an addict in recovery and i suffer from agziety it was just starting to settle down before I used and it's set it all off again how long do u think till I feel stable again?
Posted Fri, 22 Jun 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 26 minutes later

Methamphetamine can be detected for about 1 to 3 days in the urine after its last use .The dose of the drug usually does not matter in its expectation in urine,as the dose used in addiction are not too high.

The presence of Anxiety is solely due to the reuse of Meth.This symptom can disappear if the duration between this dose(a week and a half ) and a dose before it is more than 6 months.It may take around a week or two for the symptoms to go completely.

Repeated use in future again can trigger a symptom much more severe than this and may become dormant. Do avoid the next.

Wish you good health.

Do accept my answer with a review , If it was satisfying.