Met with an accident. Tested negative for esr, typhoid, liver, kidney and malaria. Reason for light fever?

hello sir, i Met a bus accident in year 2007 and than my right leg is lost, i am operated by two or three times. 4 bottles bloods give to me and i hospitalized one month.sir after one year of my accident i am suffering from light fever like 99.0 to 99.08. i take treatment many MD doctors they all said this is a antibiotic fever.sir i also investigated my blood as esr,typhoid,liver,kidney,malaria,etc by their is no negative report in this,sir when i wake up in the morning i have no temperature but when i go to office i have a temperature of 99 and above but below 100.sir i used artificial leg and i am a computer operator. sir pl tell me what i do.
Posted Mon, 13 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

Normal body temperature does not always stay exactly at 98.6 degree F. It varies from person to person and during the day in the same person.

Normally the temperature is lowest 2 hrs before you wake up and then it fluctuates during day. Towards late afternoon it increases.

It can be around 98.6 plus 0.9 degree F. So I have a feeling that your body temperature (which as given by you is 99 to 99.08) is normal body temperature.

Your normal appetite and non association with any other problems is also reassuring.

If your temperature crosses the range that I gave or you develop any symptoms then I think you should be investigated.

Hope I answered your query.
Please continue to ask further queries as required.