Met with accident. Started feeling light-headed and dizzy. What should I do?

I had a fall in the subway on Wednesday, was taken to the NYU Hospital for checkup and observation (staying one day). After I came home, I occasionally feel light-headed, and even dizzy when lying down or getting up from bed. What should I do? My e-mail address: < YYYY@YYYY >
Posted Fri, 9 Nov 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 2 hours later
I would need a little more information from you to help you better:

I would like to know how did you fall? Did you just feel giddy and passed out? Did you suddenly pass out or you could feel it coming? Do you have any other illnesses that I should be knowing about?
Did you fall unconscious?
What kind of investigations done at NYU hospitals, like CT scan, X-rays and MRI? Was there any significant finding?
Feeling light headed and dizzy points towards a low blood pressure or loss of tone of lower extremity vessels . At this stage, have plenty of fluids and keep yourself well hydrated.
Once I have these answers, I can suggest other relevant investigations or consults.