Mentally depressed. Had sex and removed condoms in between. Suggest?

Infectious Diseases Specialist
Hello Doctor,
Good day!!
I am afraid that if I can ask you this question and also I am not sure whom to ask. However I am mentally depressed now. I had sex with three women and I have removed the condoms in between. I got into some mental pressure now and I would need your advice.
Posted Sun, 18 Aug 2013 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 26 minutes later
Welcome to XXXXXXX
Don't worry for the past activity.
Remove all your depressions.
Describe clearly all your health related problems.
I may help you solve all your querries.
Come out from all the darkness towards light.
All the best....
Follow-up: Mentally depressed. Had sex and removed condoms in between. Suggest? 8 minutes later
Hi Doctor,

Thanks for the support.
I have no health issues now, the only problem with me is my depression, I am getting disturbed when I think off it.
I am soccer player and I do my physical exercises everyday morning and I eat healthy food as well.
Please advice, thanks.
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 29 minutes later
Welcome once again.
Come on XXXXXXX Unless you unveil the reason of your depression, how can I help you?
Are in a low because of the sexual activity you have done? Let me tell you, you are not the only one who had done this. There are crores of population, who are doing this and staying healthy both physically and mentally.
Or are you depressed because of fear of disease transmission?
Do you know your partners? Are they commercial sex workers? Do they have any sexually transmissible infection?

Acquiring facts and knowledge about the reason of your depression will remove it.
Staying in darkness will aggravate it. Choice is yours.
Whatever is the matter, I will advice you to be fully protected before any sexual activity in future.
Thank you. All the best.
Follow-up: Mentally depressed. Had sex and removed condoms in between. Suggest? 30 minutes later
Yes I am little worried about the disease, they are not sexual workers and I have never been with sexual workers. Two of them were my ex girl friends and one I am currently in relation with.
Answered by Dr. Binod Kumar Pati 9 minutes later
Take one thing for sure. If neither of them have any STDs, there is hardly anything to be transmitted to you from them.
Hope you understood everything.
Thanks for asking me questions. If you have no more querries,you can close the discussion and rate it.

All the best. Stay chilled...