Mentally abusing husband, need help

please help
its urgent
my husband is mentally abusing me,i will die please help
Posted Tue, 19 Jun 2012 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 7 hours later

First of all please relax, life is very precious and it must not be wasted for any body.

Stress and tensions are part of everybody’s life. One has cope with it and fight against it.

Women are mentally always stronger than men.

Please do not lose hope. First of all if you think you can not tolerate the abuse please immediately move to a comfortable place. Avoid staying alone in house.

Please talk to your parents/family members and share your problem. The other person will definitely of help. Domestic stress and tension are common in many household. You can even seek help from his friends.

You must also seek professional help. Please visit a psychiatrist who can definitely help. Do not shy away from taking help when you need it.

There are various social organizations are also there who can help you with this.

In general please do following which should help.

Please keep your self busy in some activity all the day.
Read good books
Develop some hobby and start visiting family and friends
Try to find out the problem areas and start working on it.
Love your self.

Please do not do anything haste, think with a cool mind. Your life is precious to many near and dear ones.

No problem is permanent and without a solution. Think positive, I know you can do this.

Wishing you all the very best for the time to come.