Menstrual period irregular. Had a sticky black discharge. Had few cysts and crohns disease. What is wrong now?

i am 24 years old and i have a son of 2 1/2 years i have always had a prolblem with my menstraul periods i have now not had a period since january this year i had something last month but all i had was thick black sticky discharge come out for 8 days no blood no nothing so not even a period, i have had a few cysts but they have gone away naturally i have even had a laparoscopy done only to find nothing was wrong only i had little bit of large filopian tubes but nothing to sya why i am having problems, when i did have my periods i always had clots present in the blood and quite a few and not just small ones some of them were the size of a 20 cents peice, what could it be , i am also a sufferer of crohns disease could this be the reason why? please help thank you kiri hu
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware 4 hours later

I would be able to understand your problem and answer your query better, if you can provide me with these details:
1-When was the laparoscopy, ultrasound and other tests done? Was it after January?
2-Were your period regular in the past? If not, since when are you been having irregular periods?
3-When did you have cyst before January or after?
4-Since how long have you been having pain in right ovary?
5-Are you on any medication for Crohn's?
6-Do you have blood in stools?

Kindly write back with the details.

Awaiting your reply.

Take care and Regards