Medicine to improve skin color? Can I make my beard less thicker by laser surgery?

hello sir,
1. I am weatish brown in color. i want to improve my skin color . please recommend me some good facewash/cream/tablets,even its for temporary purpose and i also have very thick beard, which makes my skin looks more darker,even after clean shave. Can i make my beard less thicker by laser surgery? I rarely go out in sun.

2. i have very frizzy wavy hair, which looks dull. pls recommend me some gud mentioned to make it appear gud. Im using triclenz shampoo thrice in a week and (almond+coconut oil) daily
Posted Tue, 5 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 48 minutes later

There are glutathione capsules available in market. You can use them to get fairness.
Apply a sunscreen with 50 + SPF. It protects the skin from sunlight and lightens it. Use photo bloc sunscreen three times daily.

Regarding beards, laser hair reduction is possible but it destroys all hair; so think about that.

In case of hair, triclenz is a good shampoo. With that use triflow conditioner just after washing hair and use livon hair conditioner just before combing hair.
Take capsule Radiant H. Daily one capsule for 3 months will help you in removing wrinkles from face.

Hope my advice helps you a bit. Feel free to ask any further doubt.

Follow-up: Medicine to improve skin color? Can I make my beard less thicker by laser surgery? 8 hours later
thanks for ur reply

how many glutathione capsules per day and what time? is there any side effect of it ?..i also heard abt the creams like glycovira (glycolic acid 12%) , depiwhite & ahaglow facewash for glowing skin

1. should i use depiwhite, i heard its harmful. it may has reverse effect.

2. can i use ahaglow facewash + glycolic acid 12% + glutathione capsules + sunscreen daily

3. fairness will be temporary i guess, once i stopped taking all, i will return back to my original color, but im still fine even its temporary

4. regarding laser hair removal, i just want to thin down my thick beard (hair thinning), i dont want to remove it. is it possible? 1 or 2 settings i guess.

5. how many days in a week should i use shampoo and conditioner. should i use oil (coconut oil) for hair.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 hours later
Thanks for the follow up query.
One Glutathione capsule to be taken daily for at least 3 months.
There are no reported side effects, but all medication has few side effects on liver. You can even go for natural sources of glutathione like carrot and XXXXXXX
Yes, a combination of ashglow, glycolic and sunscreen will be good.
Don’t use depiwhite, it can cause irritation, there is a large mixture of products in this, any of them might be harmful to you.
To best of my knowledge laser cannot be used for partial hair reduction, it will destroy the entire hair in the area where it has been used.
Use shampoo and triflow conditioner thrice a week, livon conditioner you should use daily.
Use it in place of oil.
Avoid oil, it doesn’t do much good to hair. In fact allows fungus to grow.
Hope I answered your query.
Follow-up: Medicine to improve skin color? Can I make my beard less thicker by laser surgery? 4 hours later
Thanks for your response

ok fine, then is there any method by which i can thin down my facial hair, its very thick, even after shave my face looks darker

just one more last query.

1. Is there any method for curing depressed scars. Safe and effective. you can see in my pics, there are lot of depressed scars on my face.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 minutes later
Regarding beard, I don’t think much can be done, probably you can try a bleaching agent, but even that will be temporary.

Scars can be definitely and completely treated.
There is a procedure called as dermaroller and also laser scar reduction can be done. You need to XXXXXXX a dermatologist.

Thank you