Medications to increase weight

Sir, I m XXXXXXX i want to increase my weight, but my job is of continuous travelling and heance i cant concentrate my diate. my present wt is 48 kg and height is 171mm...kindly suggest any medician which will complete my diate & easily available in market and ur valuable suggesstion plz.?
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 15 hours later

Thanks for your query ,

Well I would not consider safe in going for any medication which deals with the hunger sensation and metabolism , as they will have undesired effects on the Brain and liver affecting daily normal functioning of the body.

Hence best and safe solution to gain weight would be by food supplementation with multivitamins and Proteins.

The simplest and absorbable form of these are available as powder, ENSURE or NUTRILITE any of both are good , the powder has to be mixed with the milk and consumed twice every day along with regular diet.These preparations contain variety of vitamins, minerals and proteins which are necessary for a healthy growth of the body.There are no side effects with this food and can be consumed at any time of the day.

Better exercise will help in incorporating the protein into the muscles adding up weight and shape to your body.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
Follow-up: Medications to increase weight 6 hours later
you r written take powder . ENSURE or NUTRILITE are the name of product, or contained in it.?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 10 hours later

Thanks for following up,

Ensure and Nutrilite are the Brand names of the supplement nutrition powder preparations.

Wish you good health ,