Medication to improve sexual performance?

i want medicine for long sex stay
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani 1 hour later

Diabetes is known to affect sex life. High sugar levels decreases libido and sometime may produce impotence. So if you are having good erection and can do intercourse satisfactorily, you are lucky.

Keeping blood pressure under control is the most essential criteria for success sex life.

Apart from these medically you could try testosterone injections, phosphodiesterase inhibitor drugs such as Sildenafil after getting a prescription by a doctor. Testosterone injections should be taken under your doctor's advice and under his supervision.

A good diet and pelvic floor exercises can also improve erection hence enhancing sexual activity.

I hope I have answered your query. You are welcome to post your doubts and clarifications. I will be available to answer them.

With regards.