Medication for premature ejaculation?

Psychiatrist
Question
sex problem can not last 3 mins in bed
can advise what to take and give me medicine
Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 6 minutes later
Hi there, thanks for asking. it is common in the young and middle age men to have premature ejaculation. There are different methods of therapy for. Some people prefer to take medication for. Some medications, especially from the class of SSRI (like paroxetine, fluoxetine, etc) are very useful for this purpose. Some people prefer to take advantage of behavioral therapies that you can ask your doctor about the method. Fortunately it gets better gradually, when two partner stay with each other for a long time. Many cases can stop medication without any problem after several months. Best wishes.

Follow-up: Medication for premature ejaculation? 4 minutes later
so what do you advise me and what to take and will you give the medicine

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 3 minutes later
you can ask a doctor to give a medication for premature ejaculation to you.

Follow-up: Medication for premature ejaculation? 7 minutes later
so what do you want me to take please write shortly and so I can understand
can I speak with you on phone so I can explain more better please give me the number or you can call me on 0000

Answered by Dr. Payman Hajiazim 4 minutes later
Hi there, some medication from the class of SSRI (if you have no problem regarding taking) can help. It could be fluoxetine, Paroxetine or some other medication from the class of SSRI. Best of luck.