Meaning of brown line on stomach after spotting mid-cycle?
User rating for this question
I'm 40 and my tubes have been tied for 14 years. 3 months ago my period started becoming irregular. In October it came on 5 days early, Novemeber I came on the regular day the same as in September, December 1 I thought i was coming on again but i had very light spotting (one light spot a day for 2 days), then I came on December 29, January 21-22 very faint spotting, came on the 23rd last for for 2-3 days. Then on the 29th I noticed a brown vertical line on my stomack leading down to my pubic area. What does this mean?
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 56 minutes later
Brief Answer: peri-menopause Detailed Answer: Hi, You may have entered the peri-menopause period. During this time, you will have irregular cycle, and possible symptoms like hot flashes, bodyache, decreased libido. Its usually a transition period lasting 1-2 years. Until your menses stop completely. If your family is complete, this is nothing to worry about. Some times, of the bleeding is heavy or the symptoms cannot be handled, then treatment in the form of hormone replacement therapy is advised. About the brown line, skin changes are also common. Sometimes they become prominent. You can apply aloe vera or vitamin E oil.
People also viewed
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding and rib cage pain
- Brown spots on stomach lining
- Can meth use cause abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Twinrix safe for 7 month old baby
- Spots on lower stomach lining
- Meaning of brown line on stomach after spotting mid-cycle
- Nausea and yawning 7 month old baby
- Thyroids came back abnormal
- Stomach ache mid cycle
- Baby with mouth ulcers and sweats
- Abnormal lump behind ear
- Will raw rice make my baby sick
- Brown spots stomach mean
- High bilirubin abnormal retic count
- Saliva smelling baby whole milk