Masturbation,orgasm,urinary catheter.Safe?

Question
can females masturbate and achieve orgasm despite having a urinary catheter in place (without significant problems). Perhaps it would be best for a female doctor to answer this question?
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 31 minutes later

Females can masturbate and achieve orgasm with a urinary catheter in place without any problem.
You can also use the vibrator toy to fulfill your sexual needs.

The urinary catheter is placed in the anterior part of the genitalia while the vaginal opening is placed behind it and sexual satisfaction can be achieved with some expertise.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.

Regards.