Masturbation,no ejaculation,pain

Hey, Im 15 and after masturbating I dont ejaculate even though I reach an orgasm. I show little signs of puberty, the only one I can see is pubic hair. Also after masturbating there is a slight pain If I try to keep going, Ill have to wait a minute or two if I wanted to start again.
I really would like some help??
Posted Sat, 14 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

The reason of no ejaculation even if you reach orgasm is that you are still an adolescent and are yet to reach maturity.

After you attain puberty your prostate gland secretions will increase and will lead to a normal ejaculation. It is a normal phenomenon and there is nothing to worry.

Since you try too hard to achieve an ejaculation, it results in the pain. It is best to wait for some more time and stop pushing yourself too hard.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. If there are additional concerns, I am available for your followups.