Masturbating since 10 years. No good hand erection and morning erection. What should I do?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi m 26 yrs old and I am masturbating for the past 10 yrs watching porn off late m not able to get goodnhard erection and m also not getting morning erection for the past 1week I hve stopped masturbating completely I am very worried as I m getting married in feb nxt year wht should I do. Pls help
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 31 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query. I understand your anxiety regarding your future sexual and marital life. It is a common enough concern among youngsters. I would like to reassure you that masturbation does not lead to impotence. You can go ahead with your marriage. Masturbation is a normal and common phenomenon in all males at some stage of life cycle. Hence there is nothing to worry about. The current difficulty in erection is likely to be transient and temporary. You are likely to have a satisfactory marital and sexual life. Wish you all the best.
Dr Sundar
Specialist psychosexual disorders

Follow-up: Masturbating since 10 years. No good hand erection and morning erection. What should I do? 1 hour later
Thankyou doctor just want to ask do I have to take some medication and should I stop masturbating completely

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 3 minutes later
Hello
You do not require sny medications. However almonds and Green leafy vegetables are likely to make you feel better. You can try to reduce the frequency of your masturbation though it is not required that you stop the same completely. All the best.
Dr XXXXXXX

Follow-up: Masturbating since 10 years. No good hand erection and morning erection. What should I do? 11 minutes later
How much time it will take to regain my hard and morning erection and one of my doctor friend told me to take charaks vigomsx forte for 4 weeks twice a day daily should I take it or not

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 33 minutes later
Hello
I would suggest you not to go for any medication at this stage. You should be all right without any medication in a couple of weeks.
Dr XXXXXXX