Masturbating many times daily and sexually not active. Addicted to masturbation. Should I be worried?

Question
Hello Doctor,

I am 27 year old, I have been masturbating since I was 13. I still masturbate around 6-7 times almost daily. Is it harmful, My height is 5'11" weight 71 KG. not sexually active.
Some times I feel I am addicted to masturbation but I am doing my daily task, office work, gym daily without fail.

Amount of semen ejaculated for the first time of the day is more, but as I go for 5/6 th time it reduces, is that an issue?

My penis size is around 6 inches and girth around 1. is it the normal size?

What is the safe way and count of masturbation?

Posted Sun, 20 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
detailed below

Detailed Answer:

I have read your query.

Here are your answers:

- Anything in excess is harmful. Masturbating around 6-7 times almost daily is definitely harmful, in my view, as it interferes with your daily routine.

- Yes, it seems like an addiction to me as well.

- Amount of semen ejaculated for the first time of the day is more, but as I go for 5/6 th time it reduces, is that an issue? - No, this is normal and expected.

- Your penis size is normal.

- There is nothing called safe way or count of masturbation. In my opinion, any way or count that is not usual or takes away your daily routine or stresses you mentally, is unsafe and not advisable.

Hope this helps you.

Follow-up: Masturbating many times daily and sexually not active. Addicted to masturbation. Should I be worried? 58 minutes later
Thank you Doctor,

PFA my images.
2st images:I observed now a days few vein towards skin on my penis.
2nd image:shows how back I can take my fore skin when erect.
3 rd pic : Is it possible to remove only frenulum, & keep the rest of the foreskin as it is?

Could you suggest any one from Hyderabad?

Also, I have a slight curve/bend kind, if u suggest on that.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
detailed below

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the follow up query. I have seen all the uploaded images.

The veins that you observed are normal; nothing to worry about them.

2nd image is normal as well. The retraction of the foreskin is normal.

Yes, it is possible to remove frenulum only. You can ask your surgeon to remove only the frenulum. This can be done.

You could consult an urologist at the Apollo Hospitals in Hyderabad. I am sorry; personally I know no reference.

Hope this clear all your doubts.

Follow-up: Masturbating many times daily and sexually not active. Addicted to masturbation. Should I be worried? 2 hours later
Thanks a lot for the quick help :-)

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
Take care!