Masturbating from very long, trying for baby. Semen analysis showed less motility. Suggest?

Question

I am masturbating from the last 7 years. Now am married and want to have children. Recently have done semen analysis and report says active motile is 25% though total sperm count is 32mil/ml...Now am worried since active count is less..My wife is very desperate to have children.. Kindly suggest me what should I do now?
For your analysis, am giving my semen analyis report and below are the details:

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION:

Color: Greyish White
Volume: 2.0ml/ejucalution
Odour: Seminal
Reaction: Alkaline
Viscosity: NORMAL
Liquification Time: 30 mts

MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION

Total Sperm Count : 32 mil/ml
Active Motile : 25%
Sluggish Motile: 20%
Non Motile: 55%

MORPHOLOGY

Normal Forms: 65%
Abnormal Forms: 35%
Pus Cells: 04-06/hpf
Epithelial Cells: 01-02/hpf
RBC: NIL
Others : NIL

IMPRESSION: NORMAL STUDY

Hope this helps you to give better suggestion on my case.
Posted Wed, 11 Sep 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 1 hour later
Brief answer...Although a slightly less motility percentage but there is nothing to get despair about it.
Detailed answer...
Although it is said that one should have more than 50% of sperms as actively motile but in practice it has been seen that even 25% active motility is enough for conception.
In my opinion you should stop worrying about it and enjoy the sex.
Don't harbour any wrong notion about masturbation and forget that masturbation is the cause for slightly lower motility.
You should realise that a single motile sperm is required for the pregnancy and here you are having 25% motile sperms which mean that 16 million of your sperms are motile.
I hope you get my point.
Try doing maximum sex during the fertile window of your wife ( around the ovulation days ) 
I sincerely hope you shall be father soon.
Best of luck
Thanks

Follow-up: Masturbating from very long, trying for baby. Semen analysis showed less motility. Suggest? 22 hours later

Thanks for your reply. now am bit relaxed.We have consulted a gynacologist for my wife and she has reviewed my semen analysis report and suggested me to take below medicine:

Paternia tablets Zydus nutriva (two times a day- Morning & Evening)
Fourts B (tablets) One time a day- in the afternoon)

Can you let me know your suggestion about these tablets?

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 19 minutes later
PATERNIA tablet contains CO - enzyme Q-10 which is supposed to increase the count and motility of sperms and it also has LYCOPENE which is an anti oxidant.
FOURTS-B is a vitamin and mineral composition containing B COMPLEX vitamins and minerals like zinc,selenium,chromium,vanadium etc.
It is said that these  medicines can be helpful in increasing  the sperm counts and motility and hence can be taken by you.
Best of luck
Thanks

Follow-up: Masturbating from very long, trying for baby. Semen analysis showed less motility. Suggest? 46 hours later
Thanks for the clarification.

Can you suggest me any particular things to be considered regards to intake of food instead of consuming tablets?

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 41 minutes later
Take plenty of fresh fruits,green vegetables and dried nuts.
Do regular exercises for at least 45 minutes a day.
Quit smoking and take alcohol in moderation.
Shed your weight,if overweight.
Avoid junk foods and colas.
Thanks