Masturbating from long time and now noticed sperm comes out early and is very thin watery. Suggest?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi I am masturbing from last 10years right now I m 24 years and now I have noticed that whenever I try doing sex sperm comes out in less then 2mins and no 2 I th noticed that sperm has become very thin watery type plz suggest
Posted Tue, 27 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 51 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX

Thanks for the query

Masturbating since last 10 years has no connection with thinning of semen or ejaculating early ( you are referring to sperm coming in 2 minutes)

Doing "semen analysis" in a reliable laboratory will help us whether sperm count, other chemical composition etc of semen is within normal limit

Kindly tell me, do you attain orgasm after ejaculation ? how much time do you spend in foreplay ? do you take any drugs and then perform sex ? Had you suffered any injury to the local area ?

I will await for your response

Answering above questions will help me suggest better

Follow-up: Masturbating from long time and now noticed sperm comes out early and is very thin watery. Suggest? 19 minutes later
Yes I have orgasm after it but watery type maybe due to daily foreplay. No drugs ate taken .. I do foreplay around 30-45 mins ... No injury
but is it so that due to daily foreplay and orgasm it becomes watery

Answered by Dr. Susanta Padhy 4 hours later
If we go by basic fundamentals of science of sexual medicine, if you are attaining orgasm and your partner is attaining orgasm, then no intervention is needed.

Yes, there can be a possibility that daily ejaculation (not daily foreplay) can make the semen watery. But this is absolutely within normal limit and is not pathological. And for this there may not be any need to decrease the frequency so long as it is not distressing for you and your partner

Usually, in pornography, for commercial reason, there is a misrepresentation that the male partner keep on continuing the to and fro movements of penis for a very prolonged time. One should not get carried away by this. Please !

But before this no harm in doing a semen analysis. Though, semen analysis can very well be normal

Hope this finds you in good spirit