Masturbating and feeling weak in body. What could be the reason for hardness in penis?

Infertility Specialist
Question
I am 24 years male, I am unmarride,I am aidect of masturbution,now I am feel weakness in my body and I can see nerves on my penic, there are not hardness in my penic ,
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Masturbation is good

Detailed Answer:
Hi, Mastrubation is normal and healthy way. There are no problems associated with it. There are misconceptions among young men like you. Let me reassure you that you are normal and there is no weakness caused by mastrubation. The raised marks you see on penis are vessels and not nerves. It is natural to see them among men. So everything is fine with you. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: Masturbating and feeling weak in body. What could be the reason for hardness in penis? 8 hours later
But sir I feel Unable for sex,there have not hardness in my penic like past

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yoga

Detailed Answer:

All this is due to anxiety. I am sure you will feel fine once you get married. Please follow Yoga and Meditation till then.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: Masturbating and feeling weak in body. What could be the reason for hardness in penis? 1 hour later
Does I have need of medicine or treatment

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:
Hi, you are a healthy young man. You don't need any medicines. Regards