Masturbating. Experience hair loss and sweat a lot. What does this indicate?

Question
I have been masturbating since 15, I am 29 now. I do have a problem now, by getting aroused, easily a solution comes out of my penis, like a few drops. Even sometimes this happen when I am sleep, I mean when I get up I see it on my underwear. I experience hair loss also sweat a lot especially under my arms and between my legs (it is smelly, has not been like this before). I generally feel tired as well. Does this show some sort of sexual disease? What do you make of this?
Best, XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2013 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 1 hour later
Goof day and thank you woth health care magic!

It is normal to have a few drops of urethral discharge when men are sexually stimulated. It is from the urethral glands and will aid in lubrication for vaginal penetration.

Did you have unprotected sexual contact with a high riak individual (prostitute, casual sex partner) weeks or months prior to onset of the foul smelling discharge? I would suggest doing some tests like urinalysis and gram stain and culture of yhe foul smelling urethral discharge. A consult with a Urologist will also be helpful so he can examine your penis and to properly characterize the discharge.

Hairloss is itten associated with increased testosterone levels and usually runs in the family.

Follow-up: Masturbating. Experience hair loss and sweat a lot. What does this indicate? 8 minutes later
Dear Dr Thanks for your response. The drops are not smelly. I sweat without being stimulated under my arms and between my legs. In addition to these I have some dots and pimples on my back also have pain on my lower back.

No I have not had any high risk sexual contact. And in my family no body looses his hair.

Answered by Dr. Manuel C See IV 12 hours later
Dear XXXXXXX

Excessive sweating is medically called "hyperhidrosis", usual causes of this condition are the following :1. anxiety, 2. hyperthyroidism (excessive thyroid hormones) and some other hormonal and medical ilnesses.

I would suggest a general examination to examine hormone levels in the body, complete blood count, urinalysis , and ESR. A Chest Xray is also in order to rule out tuberculosis.