Masturbated and penis skin is swollen. Need advise?

hi, I didn't do masturbation for almost 3 months... and recently when I masturbated I saw my penis skin swelling... but it recovered after few hours... but now I don't have any problem.., please advice
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Its normal

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Urology, working with an experienced urologist. I answer on his behalf.

The swelling you got could be due to irritation created by the salt content in the semen. This usually does not happen, only due to long gap such reaction could have taken place.

There is not need to worry, regular masturbation atleast weekly twice is healthy.