Masturbate daily, loosing the power and ejaculate. How to prevent this and improve my ejaculation power?

Psychiatrist
Question
i masturbate daily i m loosing the power and ejaculate very quikley let me know how to prevent this and improve my ejaculation power and wounds under my penis what medicine i should use for that
Posted Thu, 30 May 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 11 minutes later
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query,
There are a few details which I would like to know:
1) You have mentioned about the wounds. Please describe the location and extent of the wounds.
2) When you say frequent masturbation, what is your frequency?
3) Are you married?
Hope to hear from you soon,
Thanks and regards,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy MD

Follow-up: Masturbate daily, loosing the power and ejaculate. How to prevent this and improve my ejaculation power? 6 minutes later
if i m alone daily twice else once in a week i started mastubarting from 16.
no i m not married
not exactly wounds it is like pimples on my testicals

hello,
Thanks for the follow-up query,
Masturbation is a kind of self stimulation and ejaculation which mimics the actual sexual experience. Our society is filled up with loads of myths about masturbation. However, time and ever, science has always shown that masturbation is a form of safe way of expressing ones sexual desires and at any stage will not cause harm to the health.
The ejaculate which comes out during masturbation , forms regularly in the body and the more you use it, the more it is formed and it is completely natural. If you will not masturbate, there will be a night fall as the formed semen has to come out and will not accumulate.
Frequency of twice a day or once a week, is perfectly fine and will not cause any harm to your future sexual life.
The ejaculate will never finish and the sexual strength will not reduce. The reduction in strength that you witnessing is a normal age related process and nothing to do with your masturbation.
Ones you are with a girl, you will have a good erection.
Regarding the pimple type of lesions on your scrotum, it is also a normal thing.
I would appreciate if you can provide a picture of the pimples that you are talking about.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you.
In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.

Follow-up: Masturbate daily, loosing the power and ejaculate. How to prevent this and improve my ejaculation power? 9 minutes later
i m still a virgin and i am ejaculating very quickly it is about two minutes that worries me lot. even night fall of semen is happening. can u tell me how to improve my ejaculating timing

Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 2 hours later
hello,
Thanks for the followup information.
The exact nature of the ejaculatory time is known only after the actual sexual contact. Even if you are coming within 1 min while masturbating, it doesn't mean that you will be finishing fast in the actual sexual contact. Its a totally different thing and hence please dont worry about it.
Secondly, the night fall happening is also very normal and physiological. As i mentioned in the my previous question, semen will never accumulate and has to come out, either by sex/masturbation/nightfall.
I am glad to state that none of your problems you have stated until now is actually a problem. Its completely normal things. Please don't worry about them.
Regarding you photo, I cannot find them with your query. But as i have said previously, there are normal pimple like looking things on the scrotum and on the base of the penis and they are mostly at the base of the hair follicle.
Hope I am able to answer your concerns.
bit.ly/dr-srikanth-reddy

Wish you good health,
Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.