Masturbate daily and having problem in ejaculation. Suggest the treatment?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016
Excellent

Urologist
Question
Hi i an unmarried 27 years boy. I mastrubate daily. I had no bad habits. I had never consumed alcohol, never smoked not even had tea nor coffee.. I am 5.11 inches height, weighing about 78 Kgs., My problem is I had sex only three times in my life with only my girlfriend. When I insert in her I ejected semen immediately just in 5 secs and after few mins for second attempt errects and when inserted ejects in 8 secs and after 10 mins again errects and ejects in 10 secs. whatz the problem.. Any tablets to get rid of the problem. Pelase help me doctor
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is premature ejaculation.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting premature ejaculation.

In majority of cases in absence of any major health issues cause of premature ejaculation is mind related and due to performance anxiety.It is common to have premature ejaculation in early days of sexual life which gets resolved over a period of time as one gets experience of sexual life.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet XXXXXXX in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

You can take tab Dapoxetine and as on demand keeping in mind side effects this drug like headache ,drowsiness .
Get the prescription of drug from your family physician ,.

Please consult qualified psychiatrist for counselling and to learn how to allay the anxiety,

Do not worry this problem will get resolved without any treatment over a period of time.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Masturbate daily and having problem in ejaculation. Suggest the treatment? 16 minutes later
Thanks a lot. I don't smoke nor consume alcohol and I do exercise but bit less. I will try to do bit more. I will do it. Isn't it because of daily mastrubation during bath? Thatz the problem? My other issue is I have very small pimp like a dot on the outlet of my dick. It is not painful nor any problem. I Don't know was it arised because of only one sex attempt with my girl friend or me being a muslim I clean after passing urine with the XXXXXXX in absence of water or due to regular mastrubution. I observed last year. I never concentrated that much but remember it wasn't there. It doesn't get cured. I tried pimping many times during bath after mastrubution. pus come in a very very small quantity and fills in (2) days. I tried applying ointment but it gets cleaned by underware. I stopped pimping but even then doesn't gets cured. its very small like a dot. Kindly prescribe medicine. thats it apart from this I don't have any other physical problem in my body apart from psychological fear of thougts.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
It may be small wound due to infection.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thank for follow up.
The pimp you have at the opening could be due infection due to contamination with XXXXXXX or excessive masturbation.

Please take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily .

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Ensure to clean your genitals with warm water twice daily.

As regards your apprehension that excessive masturbation could be cause of your problem of premature ejaculation I would like to state that there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scienificaly that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety.

Please try to allay your anxiety.all your problems will get resolved over a period of time.

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.