Masturbate 2-3 times a day,clear discharge in early mornings

Hi I masturbate very frequently say at least one to two times a day and I do not get my penis out of my pants but rub it with my hand from top of the pants. I am getting a clear discharge in the early mornings from past 3 weeks. I had sex before 6 times with escorts (all of them from legal establishments the last being more than a year ago, but I used condom every time and only once I licked a vagina of one of them, I got tested twice for STI and the results were negative. Do you think I might have STI? Please help
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 47 minutes later

Thank you for your query,

Its is absolutely normal to have a discharge early in the morning .Also at time one can have erection in the morning which is called "morning wood". If this discharge is only in the morning without any burning micturation then it is absolutely normal. If there is a whitish discharge with burning sensation then you need to get a grams staining done taking a swab from the tip of penis. And if you have got yourself tested for any STI /STD (esp HIV & grams staining) after the exposure with escort which you had, then I guess you are healthy without any infection.

Important features which one should look for in STD are- any ulcer over penis, burning micturation, discharge per urethra, fever, weight loss, any infection which is not responding to conventional treatment, genital warts ,viral infections around genitalia like molluscum contagiosum etc. So if you have any symptoms kindly let us know.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries’.

Follow-up: Masturbate 2-3 times a day,clear discharge in early mornings 12 hours later
Thanks for your advice,

No doc I do not have any symptoms listed above, Indeed I have gained weight of 10 kilos in the past one year and I did not had fever for past 2 years but I consistently had cold.
I got a sore a long time ago which left a black XXXXXXX in my public area, and tip of my penis has a black ring around it and also there is a black XXXXXXX around my genitals. Is this due to masturbation. Does semen has acidic features because as I used to cum in pants the cum used to stick to my skin until I had shower.
Answered by Dr. Bharat Chawda 9 hours later

No,masturbation has no such side effects , But yes since you had a sore in past ,it could lead to black XXXXXXX Since you have gained weight ,again it means you are keeping good health.Semen has mainly proteins ,so don't bother about that too.

“ Wish you Good Health”