Married, one child, conceived again, abortion, no periods, thin endometrium. Treatment ?

I m 29 years old wt 50 height 5.1"and got married in year 2005.I had a son in year 2006.In july 2009 I again conceived but I got aborted. Since then I have not got periods.I have consulted Gynae. She checked my endometrial line and found to be very thin, then she suggested me to install multiload and after multiload installation I had periods till multiload was installed but after deinstallation again periods stopped and then had some hormonal tests.All the hormonal tests are found to be OK.Pls suggest me the remedy to increase the endometrial line and if possible suggest specialist doctors for this in Delhi .
Posted Tue, 17 Apr 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 37 minutes later

Thin endometrium is one of the causes of infertility. It is good that all your hormones were found to be normal. The treatment depends on the thickness of your endometrium in the proliferative phase which is found out on ultrasound scan.

To thicken your endometrial lining, many lines of treatments are advocated like-
1. A combination of Pentoxifylline and Vitamin E is helpful-daily treatment for six months is given.
2. Treatment according to the cause- main causes are-the estrogen levels may be low; the blood flow is poor; or the endometrium is damaged. Tuberculosis needs to be ruled out.
3. High dose estrogen is the usual line of treatment.
All these treatment options can be tried with the help of your gynaecologist.

To find a good Infertility specialist nearest to your place, we have patient written reviews for doctors in our listing, those can guide you for a better doctor. You can search for a doctor in your area at WWW.WWWW.WW .
Can see Dr XXXXXXX Titoria Sahu, Department of Gynecology, Fortis Flt. Lt. XXXXXXX Dhall Hospital,Sector B, Pocket 1 XXXXXXX Asaf XXXXXXX Marg, XXXXXXX Kunj, New Delhi - 110 070. Emergency No:+91-11-0000.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. If there are additional concerns, I am available for your followups.